Tuesday, November 23, 2010

     Only 26 days until I come home. How crazy is that?! Time has flown by faster than I imagined…but that is what everyone told me would happen.

    I feel like I’ve been pretty busy lately, which is good and bad. All semester long, I’ve been taking a Flamenco dance class…which has been really fun, but hard! The dance instructor is so sweet and she’s 4 months pregnant and super cute and she makes it fun! We have one more class and then have our final performance next Monday night. I got my flamenco dress and it’s ridiculously amazing!
My Flamenco Dress!
My friend, Angline and I in our dresses

   I’ve also recently started taking a free salsa dance class. Let me tell you.. I love salsa! Its really good exercise and I leave feeling so refreshed! I’ve already informed Matt that we must take a salsa class when I return. =)

   I´ve been hearing lately via family and facebook that most of you have a lot of snow. I am so jealous! It makes me wish that I were home...playing in the snow and gearing up for Christmas with Black Friday on the way. It´s so strange to think that in Sevilla.. the weather is still fairly nice being in the 60s or 70s during the day. My body is going to be in shock when I come back! I am praying that I will be able to make it back home for Christmas. I fly into Chicago and then to Portland and I´m worried that snow or bad weather will prohibit me from coming. Please be praying! Spending Christmas in Chicago doesn´t sound super appealing.

Making snowflakes with Haya (the girl I work with at the convent)
It was her first time!




Thanks to those of you who reply to my blogs. It’s super great to hear from you and it lets me know that there really are people out there reading about my adventures!

Do you guys have any questions.. or things you would like to hear about in one of my next blogs?

Oh and happy thanksgiving and black friday shopping! Eat lots of turkey for me. :-)


1 comment:

  1. I just thought since nobody comments on your blogs I will to let you know that I am reading them at least :) I appriciate you and love you very much and I will MOST DEFIANTLY eat LOTS of turkey for you! I am also going to bake and apple pie to take to my Uncle's! Are you proud of me??? My Grandma Lynette is teasing me about it...I think she is doubting my abilities but she will soon learn the magic of my talents!!!

    ReplyDelete